Back in September I got to join my Instagram love @crazycatladyldn and go to a London bloggers’ picnic in Regent’s Park. it was organised by 2 other bloggers Fern and Lelainie, who thought it would be a great opportunity for us to get together, have a picnic and enjoy a day out.
It is interesting as London’s blogging scene is vast and diverse. I always welcome opportunities to meet fellow bloggers or Instagrammers. We were super lucky with the weather and it was a glorious day. I am sharing this post, so you can use it as inspiration for next summer. London’s parks are perfect for picnics and I think the ladies chose the perfect spot for this one but you can judge for yourself.
Create your perfect picnic set up
- You need some matching colours, and we chose purple and its shades – also bunting and those chairs do help for a beautiful set up
2. You need a good spread of goodies to keep you going and to also be edible in the park
3. You need some good blankets to add colour and a bit of playfulness to your set up
4. You need cupcakes from Lola’s, always cupcakes
…and my personal favourite – Red Velvet
5. Bread and cheese platters, they take you a long way. They are yummy and they also look great in photos
6. Sunny weather and some water pedal boats, as a backdrop
7. Lovely bloggers to take snaps of you
8. Friends and a puppy
I hope this gave you some inspiration for all your planned picnics next year xxx